Anny is a Survivor of Domestic Violence with many years as a Certified Advocate. She firmly believes that EVERY female has the absolute right to protect and defend herself mentally, emotionally, spiritually and ultimately physically.
Anny received her PDR (Personal Defense Readiness) Instructor Certification in 2008.
Anny is also a Steward's of Children Authorized Facilitator and Prevention Specialist who trains adults to prevent, recognize and react responsibly to child sexual abuse through Darkness to Light's certification programs.
- RT @DeanBaker13: Is there some reason @realDonaldTrump can't follow the same conflict of interest rules as all prior presidents? https://t.… 1 week ago
- RT @moliveri: Electoral College: Appeal to the Electoral College to vote for Hillary - Sign the Petition! change.org/p/electoral-co… via @Chan… 3 weeks ago
- https://t.co/EoDFlpbLyK 1 month ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: Your friends, your family, stars on Broadway—everyone's voting this year. Don't throw away your shot: https://t.co/tTge… 1 month ago
- Where is the media coverage? @JoyAnnReid @PreventKidAbuse @AbusedChildren @Darkness2Light @feministben @maddow bit.ly/2enohBx 1 month ago
- RT @jennyhutt: Nice Donald. Nice. Put those ladies out there to fight your battles. Also Bill Clinton isn't running for president. You are.… 1 month ago