Anny is a Survivor of Domestic Violence with many years as a Certified Advocate. She firmly believes that EVERY female has the absolute right to protect and defend herself mentally, emotionally, spiritually and ultimately physically.
Anny received her PDR (Personal Defense Readiness) Instructor Certification in 2008.
Anny is also a Steward's of Children Authorized Facilitator and Prevention Specialist who trains adults to prevent, recognize and react responsibly to child sexual abuse through Darkness to Light's certification programs.
- RT @TheDemocrats: "That, after all, is why we serve. Not to score points or take credit, but to make people's lives better." -President Oba… 1 day ago
- RT @JillBidenVeep: .@SpeakerRyan Consider keeping the ACA so you can still go to a gastroenterologist. Must be some treatment for you being… 1 day ago
- RT @elizabethforma: Last week, the @SenateGOP took the first steps to rip away health care from 20 million people. It's wrong. #ourfirststa… 1 day ago
- RT @CoryBooker: Anyone who attacks @repjohnlewis loses legitimacy in my eyes, especially someone who made such a craven effort to delegitmi… 1 day ago
- RT @jodi_mohrmann: Born at 7:33am live on @SWFLEagleCAM #America #baldeagle #awesome #HappyBirthday #HAPPYNEWYEAR https://t.co/vI86hzKWTT 2 weeks ago
- RT @SWFLEagleCAM: Welcome to the World little one! Hatched 7:33am ET on the last day of 2016. See video here: bit.ly/2iQhzo4 https… 2 weeks ago