Anny is a Survivor of Domestic Violence with many years as a Certified Advocate. She firmly believes that EVERY female has the absolute right to protect and defend herself mentally, emotionally, spiritually and ultimately physically.
Anny received her PDR (Personal Defense Readiness) Instructor Certification in 2008.
Anny is also a Steward's of Children Authorized Facilitator and Prevention Specialist who trains adults to prevent, recognize and react responsibly to child sexual abuse through Darkness to Light's certification programs.
- RT @HillaryClinton: Your friends, your family, stars on Broadway—everyone's voting this year. Don't throw away your shot: https://t.co/tTge… 19 hours ago
- Where is the media coverage? @JoyAnnReid @PreventKidAbuse @AbusedChildren @Darkness2Light @feministben @maddow bit.ly/2enohBx 2 days ago
- RT @jennyhutt: Nice Donald. Nice. Put those ladies out there to fight your battles. Also Bill Clinton isn't running for president. You are.… 2 weeks ago
- RT @CandieFerald: U hit the nail on the head! RT @TWH_PhD: Trump didn't apologize because he said it...he apologized because you heard it.… 2 weeks ago
- RT @JebBush: As the grandfather of two precious girls, I find that no apology can excuse away Donald Trump's reprehensible comments degradi… 2 weeks ago
- RT @JujuChangABC: .@Reince #RNC Chair on @realDonaldTrump "No woman should ever be described in these terms or talked about in this manner.… 2 weeks ago